Just got back from a few hours with Jenova Rain. Had two new implants one of which does have 8kb memory.
Here is the complete list:
– xDF2 DESFire EV2 8kB NFC [Details & specs]
– Start playing with these properly as time hasn’t been on my side recently to do so.
– Go to an Apple store and test the new iPhone’s NFC detection. If it makes my hands work I’ll buy one.
– Get another LED in the middle of the steel implant in my right hand.
– Get a payment chip in my left hand as soon as they are released.
No other photos of today’s implants. There were a couple of guys from the BBC there taking stills/video so I’ll copy those when they are published.
Jenova has done all the above and I absolutely recommend her.
And in case you ask Why do this?