Decide to listen to internet radio and remember I have Snowtape. Re-install it and soon after realise why I hate it.
- The Search box – when you click in it there is no indication you have. It still says Search
- It imports a stack of stations but then when YOU import some it just mixes them altogether. No way to see what you just did.
- It’s stations are out of date.
- If Radium can find a stack of Japan radio why can’t Snowtape?
- It says I should sign in for no benefit whatsoever. Does it store your favourites? No.
I went to ask questions at the Snowtape site. 123 tickets in the queue, 6 days until response. Far easier to un-install Snowtape and go back to Radium.