Upgraded a couple of days ago, and so far I have no issues at all. The following extensions are all working properly:
Status bar date/time
Download them all
I mentioned this on the bombsite and both Stuart and Root are having problems with the Web Developer, yet Stuart has Calendar working and when I tried last night I still couldn’t get it working. Odd. I think it’s partly because even on the Mozilla site there seem to be different versions for the same extension, and in 2 cases I used a mirror site to get working extensions (and I’ve forgotten the address).
The nice touches are the appearance of the web address when on a secure site and the new RSS icon – though I’ll stick with Abilon.
Headache and cramp has returned so bananas are being munched and fluids being taken. I’ll head out later to get some juice and make the ‘isotonic’ type thing that Stuart mentioned in a comment below. I used to make and drink such a concoction when I worked on a secure unit – the windows never opened far enough to allow decent ventilation and sometimes there was far too much going on to get to a locked kitchen – it worked then, so I ought to try it again.