Stats

I’ve had 100 hits since I installed a new tracking script, so here are some stats;

OS
Windows 84%, Mac & Linux 6% each, other 4%

Browsers
MSIE 68%, Firefox 9%, Safari 6%, Mozilla 5%, Firebird 5%, Opera and Netscape 2% each, other 2%

Cookies supported by 95% of visitors

Screen depth
All the usual varieties, including someone running 1200*800 ????

Javascript supported by 98%

4 out of the top 5 referrers were blogs of friends

75% of hits were to this page, the other 25% being to archives

There’s a bit more stuff too.
And all this from an incredibly easily installed Perl script (there’s a PHP version too).
User Fingerprints