I wrote quite a detailed post asking for help with setting up a connection between the other computer and this one. I re-read it and mentally went through the steps so I wouldn’t be caught out with a simple error… and then realised that in my inveterate fiddling with things I had stopped the services responsible. I deleted the post. Of course now I realise what I should have done is publish it anyway and let people answer :)
I was going to blog about how I fought with some Russian Vine which was strangling plants and destroying the fence, but then I realised I’d need a ‘Gardening’ category here – and that just is not going to happen. Ever.
Laptop battery .. it’s up to 70 minutes. I don’t think it’ll do much longer. It’s probably enough…
Look at the stars. Over there ——>