The BBC asks the question: Will ID cards make the UK safer?
Now c’mon … Tony says it’s a great idea and yes it will make the UK safer. Who are we – the proles – to disagree ?
– Old ladies can walk the streets without fear
– We can leave our homes and cars unlocked
– We can carry cash not mess with that plastic and those silly numbers
– Drug dealers will be driven from the streets
– Youths will stop hanging around on street corners intimidating people
– People with guns will stop using them
– We can empty the jails because all the prisoners will now be safe
– All baddies will be so scared they’ll not come near the UK
– Going to the city on a friday night ? No problem – happy drunks !
– Cars will obey the speed limit
– Salmonella ? To scared to divide !
– and the Govt will stop declaring war on other countries after lying.
So that’ll be more crap then.