- Where are the Geordie, Cockney, and Scouse dialects spoken?
The North East (Newcastle mainly), London (East End) and Liverpool
- What are MPs?
Members of Parliament. As for “What are MP’s” that would be a bunch of liars out to line their own pockets
- What is the Church of England and who is its head?
A whole heap of hypocritical fools who are completely out of touch with normality. The head ? That’ll be the Queen.
- What is the QueenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s official role and what ceremonial duties does she have?
Official role ? I haven’t a clue … to wear frumpy coats ? Ceremonial duties ? She knights people who have paid Tony Blair MP (see above) a lot of money
- Which TWO telephone numbers can be used to dial the emergency services? Choose from 112, 123, 555, 999
I’m taking a guess here … 112 and 999 ? But then all the film people dial 555 so that could be true too !
- Do many children live in single parent families or step-families?
What on EARTH has THAT got to do with citizenship ?
Did I pass ?