Version 18.104.22.168 is now available – http://wordpress.org/download.
This addresses a security issue. Use it !
- Go get this: Version Checking plugin
- Rest safely knowing that you will be notified if WP is updated for security reasons.
And I can STILL see lots of blogs that are not 22.214.171.124
You know… it would probably take them longer to hack your blog if you posted your ftp details.
(Bri / Daniel – you are upgraded, as is ted-crane, the sandbox installs, the trackback blog and 6 others elsewhere. Painless stuff :) )
- BACKUP your database !
- BACKUP your files …… then …..
- Delete /wp-admin/
- Delete /wp-includes/
- Delete all the wordpress files in the same directory as wp-rss2.php EXCEPT wp-config.php
- Upload the new ones
- Run http://example.com/wp-admin/upgrade.php