23:58 Mon 2 May 2005

Plugin added

Filed under: Hacks-Plugins — 23:58 Mon 2 May 05

Browsing over to the Canadian Moose himself, I see Craig has spotted a new plugin – Friend Finder which is neat as it’s the sort of thing I’ve been after for a while. Much kudos to Mr Wild-Smith for creating it :)

1. I did the same thing earlier, very handy plugin! Especially for the lazy like me. :D

Comment by Zenith — 00:03 Tue 3 May 2005 @ 00:03 Tue 3 May 05

2. Morning. Grab this myself too. Bit of a problem though. When i call to use it within dashboard I get server message:
    Not Found
    The requested URL /wp-admin/friendfinder/friendslist.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The file is there. I have checked. Any Ideas?

Comment by joss — 11:54 Tue 3 May 2005 @ 11:54 Tue 3 May 05

3. Got the directory structure right? The plugin file should be under plugins (obviously) and the folder that came with it should be left as is and uploaded to the plugins folder too.

Comment by Zenith — 13:24 Tue 3 May 2005 @ 13:24 Tue 3 May 05

4. Zenith Thanks for that. I had not up loaded the folder. Seems okay now.
    Thanks again.

Comment by joss — 13:58 Tue 3 May 2005 @ 13:58 Tue 3 May 05

5. wow.. glad you all like it :)

Hopefully I plan to eliminate the need for the extra files as soon as I can work out a clean way of doing it (get_setting seems the favourite).

Its nice that people are using it :)

Comment by Gregory Wild-Smith — 17:44 Tue 3 May 2005 @ 17:44 Tue 3 May 05

6. I tried this yesterday and got a long, long string of errors. Poo. Will have to look into it more when I’ve the time, but it looks like a spiffy plugin!

Comment by Cyndy — 06:31 Wed 4 May 2005 @ 06:31 Wed 4 May 05