22:23 Sat 30 Apr 2005

Crisp Sarnies

Filed under: Pondering — 22:23 Sat 30 Apr 05

I do not like at all. You ?

(Potato Chip Sandwiches for any US viewers)

1. I adore. In fact one of my favourite sandwiches is egg mashed up with mustard, salt and pepper and Heinz salad cream (cos I am a Pom) and then a layer of the best crisps. Plain or chicken flavoured are the best.

Of course they re not in the current diet and so I have been chippie (as they are called her in NZ) free for quite some time.

Comment by nix — 23:00 Sat 30 Apr 2005 @ 23:00 Sat 30 Apr 05

2. No need to ask. Crisp Sarnies are an abomination. Right up there next to Baked Beans pizzas.

Comment by If Else — 23:06 Sat 30 Apr 2005 @ 23:06 Sat 30 Apr 05

3. Yuck, disgusting… as are chip butties.

Comment by bri — 23:09 Sat 30 Apr 2005 @ 23:09 Sat 30 Apr 05

4. huh. haven’t had those. In Pittsburgh, there is a bar/restaurant called Primante Bros where they take the (oversized) sandwich (some sort of dead animal thing on a industrial roll) and all the stuff that would normally be next to the sandwich (fries-sorry-chips, cole slaw, etc) and stick it in the sandwich. Makes this really huge contraption, which is has become some sort of local pride thing. I find it to be completely disgusting: I like each of my food items in separate piles, so I can roll around in them.

Comment by pig — 23:21 Sat 30 Apr 2005 @ 23:21 Sat 30 Apr 05

5. I have to hand it to the Americans. Those guys know how to make a decent sandwich. And chip butties? Not my thing.

Comment by Root — 23:37 Sat 30 Apr 2005 @ 23:37 Sat 30 Apr 05

6. http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com/

:love:

Comment by Jennifer — 08:09 Sun 1 May 2005 @ 08:09 Sun 1 May 05

7. I love crisp sarnies! Only with ready salted crisps though, don’t like any other flavour. :D

Comment by Zenith — 10:40 Sun 1 May 2005 @ 10:40 Sun 1 May 05

8. You know I love ’em, more than anything! :)

Comment by AJ — 11:08 Sun 1 May 2005 @ 11:08 Sun 1 May 05