16:08 Mon 7 Mar 2005

Stitching on my ass

Filed under: Personal — 16:08 Mon 7 Mar 05

Which fool had the stupid idea of putting stitching into bike seats ? When I bought the seat I could see it said “Anti-compression” on the packaging – did I care ? No, the seat was pretty comfy when I tried a bike in the shop, which was all that mattered. But for the stitching – which continues to say it opposes expansion down both sides and the top – to soak up the rain while out and then leave me with a wet arse after riding is just stupid. Ack. So seat is off and balanced on the radiator where it shall remain until tomorrow, and I will have to remember to cover it when rain occurs.

(And I have just blitzed my email, so if you were expecting a reply from me about anything, remind me ?)

7 Comments

1. I’m glad I actually read the story before I asked if you ass had fallen off or something…

Comment by Jennifer — 17:28 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 17:28 Mon 7 Mar 05

2. Mark do you think a er excuse me – a tad more padding – on the posts would make yr blog even more fab than it is now. (Puts on steel helmet) and slinks off…………

Comment by Root — 18:55 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 18:55 Mon 7 Mar 05

3. Root – you said that before on a previous layout :)

I’m going to play with the font ….

Comment by Mark — 19:00 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 19:00 Mon 7 Mar 05

4. Thanks a million for the link to help me with my new word press blog. My other blog is at typepad: krisandapril.blogs.com

I’m a little busy working on the template, but when I have it ready,I’ll definately give you a holla.

Comment by April — 21:32 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 21:32 Mon 7 Mar 05

5. When I see long line lengths I just get an urge to fiddle. Thanks for Ellington. I am now on the subscriber thingy.

Comment by Root — 22:09 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 22:09 Mon 7 Mar 05

6. Ellington ?
    Didn’t I upload the svn 1-5-1-alpha ?

Comment by Mark — 22:18 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 22:18 Mon 7 Mar 05

7. @April – you are very welcome :)

Comment by Mark — 22:19 Mon 7 Mar 2005 @ 22:19 Mon 7 Mar 05

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.