I live on these – nearly. Meals to go are a constant for me and it’s certainly the closest I ever get to cutlery, but a few minutes ago some issues wandered across my Neverwinter-Nights-Free mind …… indulge me:
- Should a pot be inverted and gently agitated prior to opening ?
- Should the water be added rapidly to the “Fill Level” and any air bubbles ignored, or should the water be added slowly to that same level ?
- Those little sauce sachets .. keep ? use ? use in something else ?
- Disposable fork (where included) .. use ? keep ?
- What is the earliest in the day that you would consider a pot noodle to be “Good Nutritious Food” ?
- What flavour should they have made ?
- Where has the ‘Hotdog & Ketchup” flavour gone ?