Two comments here today – one of which has been deleted – objecting to my point of view.
- It’s my blog, and I’ll say what I want.
- I am allowed a point of view that is different to yours.
- I am under no obligation to display your views. Get yourself a blog to do that.
- What I write is within the law, so you cannot stop me.
- You may object to views I express here, but that is because I am putting my thoughts into view. Do not pretend that you are a better person and have no views which another may find distasteful.
- There are certain topics which, when I post about them, I do so very strongly. My behaviour on this is consistent for the topic, regardless of who is concerned within that topic.
- If you do not like what I write, do not come back … unless you are the sort who watches a TV programme – despite onscreen warnings – just to moan about it.
- I will not apologise for what I write. Do not expect it – you will be disappointed.